Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Update

I need to air some grievances...

I've been having so many problems with Blogger lately. For some reason, it deleted all the blogs I follow from my reading list, and it won't let me add any of them back. I checked the forums and apparently other people are having the same problem, so I hope they fix it soon! I really don't want to have to make a new blog just to follow my favorite blogs!

Rue La La has also been incredibly frustrating to me lately. I ordered a Lilly Pulitzer dress from there a month ago, and they still haven't shipped it yet. I've contacted them several times, and each time they say someone will look into it, and then I never hear back. I finally e-mailed them today and told them to just cancel my order. Waiting one month to get something you ordered online is just a bit ridiculous.

Finally, I found an incredibly cute Ralph Lauren swimsuit at T.J. Maxx this weekend. I had to return it though because the bottoms showed a little too much booty. AKS thought they looked fine (of course  he did... he's a guy...), but I like to keep things a little modest when I'm in a swimsuit. Such a shame though... everything else about the swimsuit was amazing.

On to happier things... My friend was out of town at a family reunion this weekend, so I got to dog-sit for her. Her chihuahua just puppies a few weeks ago, so I basically spent all weekend cuddling with squirmy little puppies! They are at the cutest age... their eyes are open and they can bark and walk around, but they're still all wobbly and unsure on their feet. 

Puppies!

Puppies turn me into a blubbering mess. 

After playing with the puppies, AKS wanted a break from studying for finals so we went to Texas Roadhouse. I love this restaurant. In my opinion, they have the best fried pickles out of anywhere. This might be a Southern thing, but if you've never had fried pickles, you are seriously missing out. (My friends up north always look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about fried pickles.) I love them so much, I want them at my wedding. 
Yummmmm. 

I'm excited to say that I'm going to be involved with The Smart Girls Group in the upcoming months. The details are still being hashed out, but I'll post more once everything is settled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...