Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer for Barnes and Noble

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to read. My Nook is one of my favorite possessions, and my town library has an e-loan program, so I never have to buy books. Even though I read mostly e-books, AKS and I still like to go to our local Barnes and Noble and walk around and just browse their selection.

Well, when we were there last weekend I saw something familiar over by the Nook accessories. Lilly Pulitzer is back at Barnes and Noble! These all looked great in person, and if I didn't already have a nice (pink!) leather cover for my Nook, I definitely would have bought one. If these are sold out by you, they're still available online. (I've included the links below).

"Jumping the Line" for Nook Color or Nook Tablet ($39.95)

"Falling in Love"  for Nook Color or Nook Tablet ($39.95)

"Lavish Lillies" for Nook Simple Touch ($29.95)

"Summer's Night" for Nook Simple Touch ($29.95)

Since I have a Nook Tablet, I think the cover in "Jumping the Line" is probably my favorite. The little frogs in the print are just so cute! The inside of the cover has cute phrases written in cursive, which might be a bit distracting for some people. However, I didn't think it looked too bad. I think these would also make great Mother's Day gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...