Monday, May 21, 2012

Seersucker Weekend

This is a double OOTD post because I was so lax on posting this weekend! AKS is leaving Lubbock tomorrow to go back to Dallas to work for the summer, so I spent all weekend spending some quality time with my boyfriend. On Sunday we went to a rooftop bar near our apartment to watch the solar eclipse. Unfortunately, the sun went behind a cloud right before the full eclipse happened, but we were able to see most of it so it wasn't a total loss.
Saturday's outfit:
Shirt: Kohl's
Shorts: J.Crew Factory Seersucker Critter Shorts
Belt: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Kohl's (old)

Monday's work outfit: (excuse the messy hair)
Shirt: New York & Company (from T.J. Maxx)
Seersucker blazer: Banana Republic
Navy pants: Calvin Klein (from Ross)
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: J.Crew
...and pearls (of course)!

I can't believe my boyfriend is leaving tomorrow! I don't know what I'm going to do for 3 months without him here. I'm thinking about volunteering at the museum across the street from my apartment. Even though it's small, I've been missing the museum scene and I think volunteering could help with that. 

How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...