Thursday, May 3, 2012

Self-Control

Miracle of miracles- I actually went into T.J. Maxx today and managed not to buy anything. I needed to go to the mall today to pick up some more tinted moisturizer from MAC, and AKS wanted to go to T.J. Maxx to look for bow ties again. Even though I tried on some cute Ralph Lauren shirts and several pairs of shoes, I walked out of there with nothing because there wasn't anything I absolutely loved. They even had a Twirl by Kate Spade gift box! It was hard to do, but I'm proud of myself. Just because I can afford to buy something doesn't mean I should. 

Bonus picture: How cute does AKS look today? I came home from work and he was re-lacing his brogues. I love the Brooks Brothers bow-tie. (It was a Christmas present from me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...