Monday, May 7, 2012

OOTD: Date Night Lilly

I'll write a real blog post soon, but I just have time for a quick OOTD right now. After work, AKS told me that he was tired of studying for his law school finals and wanted to go out and do something fun. So we went out for dinner and then went to see the Avengers. I'm not a huge fan of 3D movies, but I'll make an exception for Chris Hemsworth. ;)

These pants are Cafe Capris from J.Crew. I think the sizing is a little off though. I'm usually a 2 in J.Crew bottoms, but these feel quite loose on me. If they weren't final sale when I ordered them, I probably would have returned them for a 0. I wish J.Crew allowed for reviews on their site, or I might have figured out the correct size to get sooner.

Shoes: Kohl's (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...