Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pink and Poppy

I'm really bad at remembering to post every day! I had a lovely weekend though. I spent lots of time catching up on good books and watching my favorite girly TV shows. 

Monday's outfit: PINK!
Cardigan: Target (Currently on sale for $15!)
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer Avery Skirt in Hotty Pink Cherry Begonias
I absolutely adore this skirt. It's pretty and feminine, and juuusst long enough to wear to work. 

Tuesday's outfit: POPPY!
Shirt: J.Crew (old, but I know the color is 'Poppy.')
Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Target

Did anyone else watch Venus cross the Sun today? It wasn't as impressive as the eclipse a few weeks ago. It basically just looks like a tiny speck on the sun. Still pretty neat though... And I did get to wear these very fashionable glasses while I watched it: 

Did anyone else see Venus? 


3 comments:

  1. FUN Lilly skirt. Love the jewelry too
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both outfits! So cute. I am in love with the Lilly skirt. :)

    xo
    KD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...