Monday, June 11, 2012

50 Shades of Navy

I'm back!  I've been away for a few days because I was too busy reading the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Seriously. I was hooked! They were definitely racy, but I have a soft spot for trashy romance novels. You can definitely tell that they started out as a Twilight fan-fiction though. Just replace Grey with Cullen and it's basically Twilight 2.0. Moving on.... My outfits from the last few days have been very navy-centric. Thus, the title of this post! (And if you look in my closet, there probably are 50 shades of navy in there...)

Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie in navy
Shirt: Jones New York (T.J. Maxx)
Skirt: Dillards? I honestly don't remember where I got this. 
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's) 
Shoes: Nine West

Dress: Antonio Melani
Cardigan: American Eagle
Belt: J.Crew Factory
Watch: Target
Shoes: Nine West

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...