Friday, August 10, 2012

Show Your Stripes... And Spots

I'm back! I took about a month-long hiatus from blog posting, partly because I went to Florida for a while and when I came back I was busy with work and a crafting project I wanted to finish. I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago, but I kind of fell in love with it. Turquoise, stripes, and leopard print? Bring it on.

Cardigan: J.Crew Factory Classic Crewneck Cardigan -I've said it before and I'll say it again- this is almost exactly the same as the classic Jackie cardigan, but it comes in different colors and is cheaper. The quality is just as good in my opinion. 
Pants: American Eagle
Watch: Target
Bracelet: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Academy? I can't remember. They're old. 

I'll post pictures from my Miami/ Key West trip soon. It was amazing and so much fun. I think I liked Key West better than Miami, but just being able to sit on the beach all day made the whole trip worth it. Sadly, despite my Mediterranean ancestry I managed to get sunburned and I am now peeling all over the place. Super gross.


2 comments:

  1. Love your cardigan with that top!! So Cute :)

    -Rachel@ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! The cardigan color is very cute. New follower and hope you can check mine out :)

    glitzandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...